Based on search results our AI analysed your site and provided top line comments about the site content indexed in Google.
- Ten Health & Fitness specialises in Reformer Pilates, personal training, physiotherapy, and massage therapy, emphasising a holistic approach to health and fitness.
- Their value proposition lies in offering expertly taught small group classes, personalised attention, and a wide range of health and fitness services to improve clients’ physical wellbeing.
- The company operates several studios across London, catering to clients seeking a boutique fitness experience with a focus on quality and expertise.
- Founded in 2007, Ten Health & Fitness has established itself as a leading provider in London’s boutique fitness market.
- The boutique fitness market is part of the broader health and wellness industry, characterised by premium services, specialised offerings, and a focus on customer experience.
- This market has seen significant growth, driven by increasing consumer interest in personalised fitness and wellness programs.
- Trends impacting the market include a growing emphasis on holistic health, the integration of technology in fitness, and a shift towards small group training for a more personalised experience.
- Ten Health & Fitness faces competition from other boutique studios offering Pilates, personal training, and wellness services, as well as from larger gym chains that are diversifying into specialised fitness classes.
- The competitive edge for Ten Health & Fitness includes its focus on Reformer Pilates, a comprehensive range of health services, and the expertise of its trainers and therapists.
Customer Profile & Segmentation
- Customers are typically health-conscious individuals seeking personalised, high-quality fitness and wellness services.
- They value the expertise of instructors, the premium nature of the services, and the community aspect of boutique fitness studios.
Enhancing Ten Health & Fitness’s Digital Edge
To elevate Ten Health & Fitness’s position in London’s competitive boutique fitness market, we propose targeted digital enhancements based on our comprehensive website and market analysis:
Keyword Optimisation: Prioritise content enrichment with common keywords to bridge content gaps, attracting more targeted traffic and enhancing search visibility.
Speed Optimisation: Accelerate the very slow page load times through technical simple technical WordPress optimisation, improving user experience and search rankings, thereby reducing bounce rates.
Backlink Acquisition: Strengthen domain authority by securing quality backlinks from esteemed health and fitness platforms, boosting SEO performance.
Content Expansion: Diversify website content to work with Google Helpful Content Updates, engaging a wider audience and improving rankings.
Competitive Insight: Adapt and innovate by closely monitoring and learning from competitors, ensuring we stay ahead in meeting our audience’s needs and preferences.
These strategic actions are designed to significantly boost Ten Health & Fitness’s online presence, driving organic growth and securing our leadership in the boutique fitness sector.
We are utilising data from SEO like Ahrefs to conduct a comprehensive analysis of top competing domains the content gap between your domain and its top 10 competitors.
Top 10 Competitors
The list is based on your website’s keywords and domains sharing similar keyword. Strategic business competitors list might different, however this list represents sites your content is currently competing against.
If you don’t recognise some or any of the names, it is likely you are not ranking for the competitor keywords and should consider exploring this further to make sure you are not loosing out on relevant traffic due to a content gap.
Top 5 Detailed Actions to Maximise Organic Traffic
Here are the five most important detailed actions to increase organic traffic:
- Optimise for common keywords as they are shared across competitors, ensuring that our website’s content includes these terms to improve relevance and ranking in search engine results.
- Focus on increasing the domain rating (DR) as higher DR is associated with better search performance; this can be achieved through quality backlink acquisition strategies.
- Develop and expand website content to include a greater number of pages, as competitors with more pages tend to have higher traffic, indicating the importance of a larger site footprint.
- Analyse competitors with significant traffic value change to understand which strategies are leading to higher traffic value and apply similar tactics to our website.
- Track and compare traffic change over time to identify trends and successful traffic acquisition strategies employed by competitors, then adapt these for our own use.
Common keywords – Possible Content Gap
Example Keyword: reformer pilates
Top 5 Quick Wins
We run your site through Google PageSpeed Insights and evaluated the performance of a web page on both mobile and desktop devices, here are the biggest gains and suggestions on how to improve page load times.
Top 5 Considerations for Website Speed
Based on the performance analysis data, here are the five most important actions to be taken to gain the most speed for the website:
Reduce the Impact of Third-Party Code (Third-party code blocked the main thread for 3,850 ms): Third-party scripts can significantly slow down your website. By auditing and removing unnecessary third-party scripts, deferring loading of non-essential scripts, or lazy-loading features, you can reduce the Total Blocking Time (TBT) and improve site speed.
Avoid an Excessive DOM Size (2,070 elements): A large DOM can increase memory usage, cause longer style calculations, and slow down the script execution time. By simplifying the page structure, removing unused elements, and optimising CSS selectors, you can decrease the load time and improve the site’s interactivity metrics such as First Input Delay (FID).
Additionally, addressing the diagnostics like avoiding enormous network payloads, reducing the impact of third-party code, and minimizing main-thread work can further enhance the website’s performance. These actions focus on optimizing content delivery and resource utilization, crucial for improving the website’s loading speed and user experience.
Issues to fix
Analysing current on page SEO here’s a list of top issues which should be addressed
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
SEO SCORE 67/100
|Aim for a Largest Contentful Paint duration of 2.5 seconds or less.
|Minify all CSS files to ensure faster loading times and better performance.
|Avoid URL parameters and use hyphens to separate words in the URL structure.
|Include common keywords in the title tag, meta description, and heading tags.
|Use H1 and H2 tags to improve search engine visibility and ranking.
|Eliminate any render-blocking resources to improve the website experience.
|Ensure pages load in less than 5 seconds to prevent losing up to 50% of visitors.
|Reduce the HTML size to improve loading times and retain visitors.
|Aim for a First Contentful Paint value of 1.8 seconds or less.
|Aim for a Time To First Byte value of 0.8 seconds or less.
|Reduce the Document Object Model (DOM) size for faster page loading times.
|Serve properly sized images to reduce loading times and improve user experience.
|URLs % of Total
|How To Fix
|Pages that have a canonical to a different URL.
|Review to ensure correct URL consolidation.
|Canonicals: Non-Indexable Canonical
|Pages with a canonical URL that is non-indexable.
|Ensure canonical URLs are to accurate indexable pages.
|Response Codes: Internal Client Error (4xx)
|Internal URLs with a client-side error.
|Resolve to 200 ‘OK’ URLs or redirect appropriately.
|URLs with a ‘noindex’ directive.
|Review and remove ‘noindex’ if pages should be indexed.
|The paginated URL is non-indexable.
|Ensure paginated URLs are to canonical, indexable pages.
|URLs with a ‘nofollow’ directive.
|Review and consider removing ‘nofollow’ if inappropriate.
|Response Codes: Internal Blocked by Robots.txt
|Internal URLs blocked by robots.txt.
|Review and update robots.txt if blocking is incorrect.
|Security: HTTP URLs
|HTTP URLs that are encountered in the crawl.
|Ensure all URLs are secure over HTTPS.
|Links: Pages Without Internal Outlinks
|Pages without links to other internal pages.
|Pagination: Non-200 Pagination URLs
|URLs in rel=”next” and rel=”prev” that do not respond with a 200 ‘OK’.
|Ensure paginated URLs respond correctly with a 200 status.
We analysed your environments to check for any common problems.
List of security assessment results and recommendations following a external preliminary Vulnerability Scan.
|contact-form-7 5.8.3 Plugin Update
|Update to the latest release (5.8.7) from contactform7.com
|simple-social-icons 3.2.2 Plugin Update
|Update to the latest release (3.2.4) from wordpress.org
|widget-google-reviews 3.0 Plugin Update
|Update to the latest release (3.4) from richplugins.com
|w3-total-cache 2.6.0 Plugin Update
|Update to the latest release (2.6.1) from boldgrid.com
|wordpress-seo 21.5 Plugin Update
|Update to the latest release (21.9.1) from yoa.st
Please note that these results are preliminary and may contain false positives.
Shared Hosting NOT Detected
List of domains hosted on the same server:
This table includes the domain names and their last resolved dates, extracted from the provided data. The full data contains 1 domains, but only a few are shown here for brevity.
|Last Resolved Date
In the context of web hosting, particularly for businesses, opting for dedicated hosting can be a significant decision. Dedicated hosting provides an exclusive server for a single client, which means that the client does not share the server’s resources with any other users. This exclusivity can lead to enhanced performance, security, and control—factors that are crucial for businesses that rely on their online presence for operations and revenue.
The importance of dedicated hosting for business reasons includes:
- Performance: With dedicated hosting, businesses can expect improved website loading times due to the availability of dedicated resources. This can be particularly important for sites that experience high traffic volumes or require significant processing power.
- Security: Dedicated servers can offer stronger security measures since the business has complete control over the server’s security protocols. This can be critical for companies that handle sensitive data.
- CustomiSation: Businesses have the flexibility to customise the server environment to their specific needs, including the operating system, software, and configurations.
- Reliability: Since the server is not shared, there are fewer chances of downtime caused by other websites’ traffic spikes or technical issues.
On the other hand, shared hosting, where multiple clients share the resources of a single server, can pose several risks:
- Resource Limitation: Websites on shared hosting may experience slower performance due to the shared resources among numerous clients.
- Security Concerns: If one website on a shared server is compromised, there is a potential risk for other sites on the same server to be affected.
- Limited Control: Clients have limited ability to install custom software or make server configuration changes, which can be restrictive for businesses with specific needs.
- IP Blacklisting: If one of the websites on a shared server engages in malicious or spammy behavior, it could lead to the server’s IP being blacklisted, affecting all websites hosted on that server.
Search engines and web services may consider the type of hosting as a factor when assessing a website’s credibility and reliability. While dedicated hosting is generally not directly referenced as a ranking factor by major search engines like Google, the indirect benefits such as faster loading times, better uptime, and enhanced security can contribute positively to SEO rankings.