AI Analysis Summary
Based on search results our AI analysed your site and provided top line comments about topical perception in Google.
- Regal London Overview: Regal London is a prominent property developer in London, known for its residential-led, mixed-use developments. The company focuses on creating inspiring and beautiful living and working spaces. Website
- Fulton & Fifth: This is a new neighbourhood and apartment complex in Wembley Park, featuring over 800 homes across five apartment blocks. It is set alongside Wealdstone Brook, offering a unique living experience. More Info
- Articles and Guides: The website provides various articles, including guides for first-time buyers and comparisons between renting and buying. These resources are aimed at simplifying home decisions. Read Articles
- Our Vision: Regal London’s vision includes a commitment to quality and design, with a focus on creating homes for all. This includes a variety of tenures, step-free access, and full lift provision. Vision Details
- Neighbourhood Features: The Fulton & Fifth neighbourhood offers diverse dining options, including authentic Indian street food and a classic Sky Bar at Hilton. Explore Neighbourhood
- Apartment Options: The Brookline section of Fulton & Fifth includes 171 one, two, and three-bedroom apartments, each designed for optimal use of space. Apartment Details
- Partnerships: Regal London collaborates with various partners to build sustainable mixed-use developments, navigating the complexities of such projects. Partnership Information
- Management Team: The company is led by a team with extensive experience in the property industry, bringing entrepreneurial and diverse sector expertise. Meet the Team
- Location Advantages: Fulton & Fifth is strategically located near Wembley Park Underground, Wembley Central Station, and Wembley Stadium Station, offering excellent connectivity. Location Info
- Policies and Compliance: The company adheres to various policies including health & safety, environmental, and quality standards, ensuring compliance and responsibility. Policy Details
We are utilising data from SEO like Ahrefs to conduct a comprehensive analysis of top competing domains the content gap between your domain and its top 10 competitors.
Top 5 Detailed Actions to Maximise Organic Traffic
- Optimise for Common Keywords: Focus on the keywords that are common between your domain and the top competitors. For instance, tpmswarehouse.co.uk has 34 common keywords with a significant share. Prioritise these keywords in your SEO strategy.
- Improve Domain Rating (DR): Work on enhancing your website’s authority. Competitors like bridgestonetire.com and goodyear.eu have high DRs (75 and 78 respectively), which contributes to their traffic. Implement strategies like quality backlinking to improve your DR.
- Enhance Content Quality: Increase the number of pages with high-quality content. Competitors with a higher number of pages (e.g., goodyear.eu with 1308 pages) tend to have more traffic. Focus on creating more valuable content for your users.
- Leverage Traffic Value: Focus on keywords and pages that have high traffic value. For example, wynns.uk.com shows a significant increase in traffic value. Analyse which pages or keywords are driving this and apply similar strategies.
- Reduce Traffic Loss: Identify areas where you are losing traffic and address them. For example, snapon.com saw a decrease in traffic; analyse their strategies and learn from their mistakes.
Top 10 Competitors
|Current # of Pages
Top 5 Quick Wins
We run your site through Google PageSpeed Insights and evaluated the performance of a web page on both mobile and desktop devices, here are the biggest gains and suggestions on how to improve page load times.
Here are the five most important actions to be taken to improve the speed of the website, articulated in British English and with key data underlined for emphasis:
- Defer Offscreen Images (Estimated Savings: 14.02s): This is the most significant opportunity for improvement. By deferring the loading of images that are offscreen until they are needed, the initial load time can be significantly reduced.
- Serve Images in Next-Gen Formats (Estimated Savings: 11.74s): Converting images to more efficient formats such as WebP can greatly reduce their file size without compromising quality, leading to faster loading times.
- Properly Size Images (Estimated Savings: 3.26s): Ensuring that images are not larger than necessary can reduce the amount of data that needs to be downloaded, thus improving load times.
- Efficiently Encode Images (Estimated Savings: 1.79s): Optimising the encoding of images can reduce their file size, which in turn speeds up their loading time.
These actions focus on optimising content delivery and reducing the amount of data that needs to be loaded initially. Implementing these changes should significantly improve the website’s loading speed, enhancing user experience and potentially improving SEO performance.
Issues to fix
Analysing current on page SEO here’s a list of top issues which should be addressed
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Main Site – SEO SCORE 66/100
|URL Canonicalisation: Select a primary URL and set up redirects from all variations.
|Use Structured Data to help search engines understand your content.
|Create a Custom 404 Error Page with helpful links and information.
|Implement HTTP/2 Protocol for faster page load times and improved performance.
|Eliminate Render-Blocking Resources to improve website experience.
|Use Modern Image Formats to reduce file size and improve loading speed.
|Add Cache Headers for CSS resources to speed up the webpage for returning users.
|Add Cache Headers for images to improve website performance.
|Avoid using Distorted Images to enhance user experience.
|Serve Properly Sized Images to reduce loading times and improve user experience.
|Add “rel=noopener” or “rel=noreferrer” to “target=_blank” links for security.
|Use Social Media Meta Tags to improve shared link appearance on social platforms.
|Hide or obfuscate Email Addresses to protect against spam harvesters.
|Turn off the Server Signature for security reasons.
|Add Strict-Transport-Security Header to ensure encrypted web traffic over HTTPS.
|Strip out unnecessary Metadata to improve loading time, security, and privacy.
|Limit to fewer than 20 HTTP Requests to reduce webpage loading time.
Store – SEO SCORE 70/100
|URL canonicalisation: Select a primary URL and set up redirects from all other variations.
|Include common keywords in the title tag, meta description, and heading tags.
|Add a meta description tag to summarise the page’s content for search engines.
|Consider using structured data to help search engines understand your content.
|Build quality backlinks from relevant websites to improve search engine rankings.
|Eliminate render-blocking resources to improve the website experience.
|Use images in a modern format to reduce file size and improve loading speed.
|Add a sitemap file to help search engines index content more effectively.
|Add “rel=noopener” or “rel=noreferrer” to “target=_blank” links for security.
|Use social media meta tags to improve shared link appearance on social platforms.
|Verify the use of NOINDEX meta tag to ensure intended search engine indexing.
|Resolve errors in Chrome DevTools Console to improve user experience.
|Implement an SPF record to prevent email spoofing and security issues.
|Add Strict-Transport-Security header for HTTPS encryption and security.
|Strip unnecessary metadata from images to improve loading time and privacy.
|Avoid using more than 20 HTTP requests on a webpage to enhance loading time.
|% of Total
|How To Fix
|Images: Over 100 KB
|Large images over a size threshold.
|Optimise images with compression and proper scaling.
|Pages with no canonical URL present.
|Specify a canonical URL for every page.
|Page Titles: Below 30 Characters
|Page titles under the configured limit.
|Update page titles to include additional keywords or USPs.
|Page Titles: Over 561 Pixels
|Page titles over Google’s pixel length limit.
|Write concise page titles to avoid truncation.
|Page Titles: Over 60 Characters
|Page titles that exceed the character limit.
|Write concise page titles to ensure important words are not truncated.
We analysed your environments to check for any common problems.
ShareD Hosting Detected
List of domains hosted on the same server:
This table includes only a portion of the total 84 domains for hosted on the same environment.
In the context of web hosting, particularly for businesses, opting for dedicated hosting can be a significant decision. Dedicated hosting provides an exclusive server for a single client, which means that the client does not share the server’s resources with any other users. This exclusivity can lead to enhanced performance, security, and control—factors that are crucial for businesses that rely on their online presence for operations and revenue.
The importance of dedicated hosting for business reasons includes:
- Performance: With dedicated hosting, businesses can expect improved website loading times due to the availability of dedicated resources. This can be particularly important for sites that experience high traffic volumes or require significant processing power.
- Security: Dedicated servers can offer stronger security measures since the business has complete control over the server’s security protocols. This can be critical for companies that handle sensitive data.
- CustomiSation: Businesses have the flexibility to customise the server environment to their specific needs, including the operating system, software, and configurations.
- Reliability: Since the server is not shared, there are fewer chances of downtime caused by other websites’ traffic spikes or technical issues.
On the other hand, shared hosting, where multiple clients share the resources of a single server, can pose several risks:
- Resource Limitation: Websites on shared hosting may experience slower performance due to the shared resources among numerous clients.
- Security Concerns: If one website on a shared server is compromised, there is a potential risk for other sites on the same server to be affected.
- Limited Control: Clients have limited ability to install custom software or make server configuration changes, which can be restrictive for businesses with specific needs.
- IP Blacklisting: If one of the websites on a shared server engages in malicious or spammy behavior, it could lead to the server’s IP being blacklisted, affecting all websites hosted on that server.
Search engines and web services may consider the type of hosting as a factor when assessing a website’s credibility and reliability. While dedicated hosting is generally not directly referenced as a ranking factor by major search engines like Google, the indirect benefits such as faster loading times, better uptime, and enhanced security can contribute positively to SEO rankings.