Based on search results our AI analysed your site and provided top line comments about the site content indexed in Google.
Overview of cclint.com
- CCL specialises in structural engineering solutions, particularly in the field of prestressed and post-tensioned concrete.
- The site offers various resources such as brochures and manuals in PDF format, covering topics like pre-tensioned concrete and slab solutions.
- CCL’s Surface System is highlighted as a concrete flooring system designed to meet diverse customer needs.
- The company addresses reinforcement challenges using various techniques, including encasement.
- Under the Downloads section, users can access detailed information about CCL’s products and services, including their bridge bearings brochure.
- The About CCL section provides insight into the company’s history and its commitment to delivering engineered solutions for structures worldwide.
- CCL’s approach is tailored, with each project receiving unique bearing designs specific to its structural requirements.
- US Operations: Details of CCL USA Inc., including contact information and address in Jessup, MD, United States.
- Precast Solutions: Information on CCL’s offerings in precast solutions, including hollowcore factory set-ups, mobile plant facilities, and a range of production accessories and equipment.
- Innovation – SigmaSlab®: Introduction of SigmaSlab®, a patented concrete technology developed in collaboration with Bekaert, combining CCL post-tensioning systems with steel fiber concrete reinforcement.
We are utilising data from SEO like Ahrefs to conduct a comprehensive analysis of top competing domains the content gap between your domain and its top 10 competitors.
Top 5 Detailed Actions to Maximise Organic Traffic
Here are the five most important detailed actions to increase organic traffic:
Focus on High-Value Keywords: For domains like
nationalgrid.com, which have a significant number of competitor’s keywords (136,122 and 59,875 respectively) but a low share of common keywords, the focus should be on identifying and targeting high-value keywords that competitors are using but are currently underrepresented on these sites.
Improve Traffic Retention: For sites like
cclonline.com, which has seen a decrease in traffic (-2,368) and a reduction in the number of pages (-344), it’s crucial to analyse why visitors are leaving and what content is no longer relevant. Improving user engagement and updating or removing outdated content can help in retaining traffic.
Leverage Growing Domains: Domains such as
ccl-logistics.com, which have shown a significant percentage increase in common keywords (1,130% and 460% respectively), indicate a growing relevance in their niche. Capitalising on this momentum by expanding keyword portfolios and enhancing content can further boost traffic.
Optimise for Target Keywords: Domains like
clatterbridgecc.nhs.ukhave a moderate number of common keywords (6 each) and a noticeable change in traffic. Optimising existing content to better target these common keywords can help in improving their organic search presence.
Address Negative Traffic Trends: For domains experiencing a decline in traffic, such as
modaliving.com(traffic changes of -129 and -3,079 respectively), it’s important to analyse the reasons behind this trend. This could involve reviewing SEO strategies, updating or removing underperforming content, and ensuring the website aligns with current best practices in SEO and user experience.
These actions, tailored to the specific circumstances of each domain, can significantly contribute to improving organic traffic and overall website performance.
Top 10 Competitors
Top 5 Quick Wins
We run your site through Google PageSpeed Insights and evaluated the performance of a web page on both mobile and desktop devices, here are the biggest gains and suggestions on how to improve page load times.
Based on the performance analysis data, here are the five most important actions to be taken to gain the most speed for the website:
Serve Images in Next-Gen Formats: Converting images to next-generation formats (like WebP) could save 23.12 seconds. This is a significant saving and indicates that the current image format is substantially slowing down the page load time.
Defer Offscreen Images: Implementing lazy loading for offscreen images could save 6.87 seconds. This means that images not immediately visible to the user when they load the page won’t be loaded until they are needed, which can greatly improve initial load times.
Properly Size Images: Ensuring images are correctly sized could save 5.86 seconds. This involves resising images so that they are not larger than necessary for their display size, which reduces the amount of data that needs to be downloaded.
Additionally, addressing the diagnostics like avoiding enormous network payloads, reducing the impact of third-party code, and minimising main-thread work can further enhance the website’s performance. These actions focus on optimising content delivery and resource utilisation, crucial for improving the website’s loading speed and user experience.
Issues to fix
Analysing current on page SEO here’s a list of top issues which should be addressed
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
SEO SCORE 79/100
|Include the most common keywords in the title tag, meta description, and heading tags to ensure accurate topic identification by Search Engines.
|Eliminate any render-blocking resources to improve the website experience for visitors.
|Consider reducing the HTML size to improve loading times and retain visitors.
|Serve properly sized images to reduce page loading times and improve user experience.
|Reduce the Document Object Model (DOM) size for faster page loading times, improved site performance, and better user experience.
|Add “rel=noopener” or “rel=noreferrer” to “target=_blank” links to avoid performance and security issues.
|% of Total
|Images: Over 100 KB
|Large images over a size threshold. Page speed is extremely important for users and SEO…
|Pages that have no canonical URL present either as a link element, or via HTTP header…
|Page Titles: Below 30 Characters
|Pages which have page titles under the configured limit. This isn’t necessarily an issue…
|Page Titles: Below 200 Pixels
|Pages which have page titles much shorter than Google’s estimated pixel length limit…
|Page Titles: Over 60 Characters
|Pages which have page titles that exceed the configured limit. Characters over this limit…
|Pages that have a canonical to a different URL. The URL is ‘canonicalised’ to another location…
|Pagination: Pagination URL Not in Anchor Tag
|URLs contained in either, or both, the rel=”next” and rel=”prev” attributes of the page…
|Page Titles: Over 561 Pixels
|Pages which have page titles over Google’s estimated pixel length limit for titles in search results…
|Response Codes: Internal Client Error (4xx)
|Internal URLs with a client-side error. This indicates a problem occurred with the URL request…
|Content: Low Content Pages
|Pages with a word count that is below the default 200 words. The word count is based upon the content area settings…
We analysed your environments to check for any common problems.
Shared Hosting Detected
List of domains hosted on the same server:
This table includes the domain names and their last resolved dates, extracted from the provided data. The full data contains 37 domains, but only a few are shown here for brevity.
In the context of web hosting, particularly for businesses, opting for dedicated hosting can be a significant decision. Dedicated hosting provides an exclusive server for a single client, which means that the client does not share the server’s resources with any other users. This exclusivity can lead to enhanced performance, security, and control—factors that are crucial for businesses that rely on their online presence for operations and revenue.
The importance of dedicated hosting for business reasons includes:
- Performance: With dedicated hosting, businesses can expect improved website loading times due to the availability of dedicated resources. This can be particularly important for sites that experience high traffic volumes or require significant processing power.
- Security: Dedicated servers can offer stronger security measures since the business has complete control over the server’s security protocols. This can be critical for companies that handle sensitive data.
- CustomiSation: Businesses have the flexibility to customise the server environment to their specific needs, including the operating system, software, and configurations.
- Reliability: Since the server is not shared, there are fewer chances of downtime caused by other websites’ traffic spikes or technical issues.
On the other hand, shared hosting, where multiple clients share the resources of a single server, can pose several risks:
- Resource Limitation: Websites on shared hosting may experience slower performance due to the shared resources among numerous clients.
- Security Concerns: If one website on a shared server is compromised, there is a potential risk for other sites on the same server to be affected.
- Limited Control: Clients have limited ability to install custom software or make server configuration changes, which can be restrictive for businesses with specific needs.
- IP Blacklisting: If one of the websites on a shared server engages in malicious or spammy behavior, it could lead to the server’s IP being blacklisted, affecting all websites hosted on that server.
Search engines and web services may consider the type of hosting as a factor when assessing a website’s credibility and reliability. While dedicated hosting is generally not directly referenced as a ranking factor by major search engines like Google, the indirect benefits such as faster loading times, better uptime, and enhanced security can contribute positively to SEO rankings.